RAVENOL Fluid Fill Extract Syringe with Discharge
WARNING: California Proposition 65
RAVENOL Fluid Syringe with Discharge is a transparent plastic oil extractor pump with an oil syringe and a container with the extra capacity of approx 1 liter. Using this product allows oils and other liquids to be extracted out of the attached container and refilled using pressure into hard to reach transmissions, differentials, axles, transfer cases, and more.
RAVENOL Fluid Syringe with Discharge is suitable for engine oils, hydraulic and transmission fluids up to SAE 140 and other non-corrosive liquids.
RAVENOL Fluid Syringe with Discharge has a capacity of approx. 0.35 litres in the syringe and approx. 1 L in the attached container. Two oil-resistant pipes are supplied with the syringe, one measuring 370 mm in length with a diameter of 13 mm and one measuring 150 mm in length with a diameter of 15 mm. The product is also supplied with a stopper to seal the narrow pipe and a clamp to securely close off the wider pipe. RAVENOL Fluid Syringe with Discharge can also be dismantled, making it easy to clean.
Areas of Application and Handling:
- Rear differential oil changes
- Transmission oil changes
- Brake fluid changes in the braking system / brake bleeding system
- Draining oil from the drive system
- Steering fluid changes
RAVENOL Filling and Extraction Syringe Features:
- 300CC syringe capacity (.35 Liter).
- Additional external 1 liter screw-on container.
- Dispenses fluid for fast, safe, and clean refilling of fluids.
- Easy fluid level measuring indicators on the side of the tank.
- Measurement capacity in ml and quarts - 100, 200, 300 ml and 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 quarts.
- 1 150mm (6.0 inch) x 15mm oil resistant clear flex hose.
- 1 370mm (14.5 inch) x 13mm oil resistant clear flex hose.
- 1 flex hose plug cap for 370mm hose.
- 1 clamp for 150mm hose.
- Built-in manual hand pump with shaft seal.
- Easily disassembles for easy cleaning.
Prior to use, attach the pipes to the syringe. To prevent the wider pipe which protrudes into the container from slipping, affix it using the clamp. Securely fit the stopper into the narrow pipe at the top. Turn the handle slightly so that it can be freely maneuvered.
- To fill from the container: Fill the container with oil, screw it on in such a way that the pipe reaches to the ground. By pulling up the syringe, first draw the oil into the pump cylinder, then push down the syringe to administer the oil through the oil filler necks using the pipe to the front.
- To fill from an oil can: Unscrew the container supplied with the syringe, where necessary replace the pipe with a longer pipe (not provided) and insert it into the oil can in such a way that the pipe reaches to the ground. By pulling up the syringe, first draw the oil into the pump cylinder, then push down the syringe to administer the oil through the oil filler necks using the pipe to the front.
Please Note: Suitable for use with all non-caustic liquids such as engine oil and brake fluid. Not suitable for use with fuel!
RAVENOL AMERICA LLC is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacture noted in this listing. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.