WARNING: California Proposition 65
Fabrication: Fully Synthetic Special Fluid
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic low-viscosity gear oil for special manual transmissions, differentials, and transfer cases.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is designed based on special selected base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions, differentials, and transfer cases requiring SAE 75W gear oils as listed in the OE part number and specs list below.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Recommendations: ACDelco 10-4037; BOT 303, BOT 350 M3; Fiat 9.55550-MZ6; FORD WSS-M2C200-D2, WSS-M2C200-D3; GM 19259104, 1940004; JWS2271; Mercedes A001989840309, MB 235.10; Opel B0402167; PSA Standard 9730A8; TOYOTA 08885-81001, TOYOTA 08885-81081, (Equivalent to the 08885-81080 U.S. part number); Suzuki 99000-22B27-036; VW G 009 317 A2, G 052 512 A2, G 052 171 A2, G 052 527 A2, G 055 532 A2, G 070 726 A2; VW/AUDI G 060 726 A2; VOLVO 1161838, 1161839
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good shifting behavior even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
RAVENOL AMERICA LLC is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacture noted in this listing. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.