WARNING: California Proposition 65
Fabrication: Synthetic ATF Professional Line
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is automatic transmission oil ATF, produced on the basis of high-quality hydrocrack oils with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for all 6-motion automatic transmission of ZF. A maximum of wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid has a neutrally brown color.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid was developed for use in the newly developed 6HP-series transmission of ZF 6HP19, 6HP21, 6HP26, 6HP28, 6HP32, 6HP34, also for 5-motion automatic transmission 5HP-series. It is backwardly compatible for all earlier versions of ZF 4 and 5 gear passenger car automatic transmission with the exception of 6 HP26A61 in vehicles with AUDI W12 (only original VW G055162A2 blue) and 6HP19X for AUDI Q7, 6HP19A, 6HP28AF (only original VW G060162A2 green). For these specifications we recommend RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Recommendations: BMW 83220144137 ATF M1375.4 83220142516, 83222305396 (ATF2); FORD MERCON SP XT-6-QSP (6R60, 6R75, 6R80), Ford WSS-M2C919-D; Jaguar C2C 8432; Land Rover TYK50 0050; VW/AUDI G 055005 A1/A2/A6; ZF S671 090 252/3/5.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral behavior against sealing materials
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity
- Excellent shear stability
- Lowest evaporation losses
- Neutral behavior because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
RAVENOL AMERICA LLC is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacture noted in this listing. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.