WARNING: California Proposition 65
Fabrication: Semi Synthetic & CleanSynto®
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is a semi-synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology with polyalphaolefin for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Formulated to minimize friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is especially produced for the use in cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is suitable for the use in all modern cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers all year.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specification: API SN /CF, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A3/B4
License: API SN Resource Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
Recommendations: Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Suzuki, Isuzu, Subaru, Daihatsu, KIA, Hyundai, SsangYong, Daewoo, Fiat 9.55535-CR1, Chrysler MS-6395
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 offers:
- An universal use in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- A quick lubrication of the engine even at low temperatures
- A low evaporation tendency, therefore a low oil consumption
- Safety against sludge accumulations, coking and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions
- Guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- Neutral behavior against sealing materials
RAVENOL AMERICA LLC is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacture noted in this listing. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.