15W-40 Diesel Truck Oil - RAVENOL LET Low Emission Truck
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Fabrication: Mineral & Truck
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is a Heavy Duty engine which fulfils API CJ-4 requirements of 2007 and is formulated with unique low SAPS high performance additives in combination with special selected base oils.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 can be used in new engines and also in older models.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 reduces friction, wear and fuel consumption.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 improves performance, reliability and cleanliness of the engines.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 can be used in diesel and petrol engines and reduces the decision with the oil choice. Lower API specifications API CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 are included in API CJ-4 specification.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in EURO 5 engines with exhaust systems and in EURO 3 and EURO 4 engines if required by the engine manufacturer. RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in trucks with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) with ULSD (maximum 15 ppm sulphur) and conventional diesel (500 ppm sulphur) from Volvo, Mack, Renault, MAN, Iveco, Daimler, DAF, Caterpillar, Komatsu for DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) as DPD (Diesel Particulate defuser) by ISUZU, MAZDA, NISSAN and DPR (Diesel Particulate active Reduction) of HINO and TOYOTA. RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is also suitable for use in Nonroad Diesel Engines and in engines EU Step IIA, IIB, IV and US Tier 3, Tier 4 Interim, Tier 4 Final with Biodiesel.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specifications: API CJ-4/SM, ACEA E7, E9
License: API CJ-4/SM
Approvals: MB-Approval 228.31; VOLVO VDS-4; Mack EO-O Premium Plus; Renault VI RLD-3; Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specification 93K218; Cummins CES 20081; TATRA TDS 30/12
Recommendations: MTU Type 2.1; MAN M 3477, MAN M 3271-1, MAN M 3575; Caterpillar ECF-2/-3; JASO DH-2; Japan Ultra-Low PM Emission Diesel; EURO IV und EURO-V; U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions regulation; DDC 93K214; Chrysler MS-10902; John Deere JDQ-78X Oxidations Test; Ford WSS-M2C171-E
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 offers:
- Excellent protection of the engine after a cold start and under tougher conditions.
- A fast lubrication and sufficiently thick lubricant film at low temperatures is guaranteed.
- Security against formation of sludge, carbon deposits, varnish and corrosion, even under adverse conditions.
- Prevention of premature DPF (diesel particulate filter) blockage, restriction and reduces the maintenance intervals.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behavior.
- An excellent shear stability.
- Good detergent and dispersing properties. Protection from foaming.
- Outstanding wear and corrosion protection (even at long periods), high oxidation stability, maximum engine cleanliness.
- Extended oil change intervals and supports the behavior at low temperatures
- Reduces deposits on the valves to improve engine protection and support to the engine power and fuel performance.
RAVENOL AMERICA LLC is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacture noted in this listing. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.